Four doors and two covers test bench
The white body and real vehicle (passenger car) install the test bench, the installation is scientific and convenient, you can choose to drive or hoist the car directly to the installation platform, and the inspection mechanism can be installed in the real vehicle (passenger car) body condition. Performance and durability test detection.
Endurance test items include:
1. The outer opening handles of the front, rear, left, and right doors are unlocked, and the inner opening handles are unlocked, opened, and closed.
2. Unlock, unlock, open and close the engine compartment cover (in two stages).
3. Unlocking (electronic unlocking or simulated manual unlocking), opening and closing of the back cover.
4. Durability test of door hinges.
5. Durability test of fuel tank cap.
fulfill the standard
1. QC/T323－2007 "Air Vehicle Door Locks and Door Retaining Parts"
2. GB15086-2006 "Performance requirements and test methods for air vehicle door locks and door retainers"
3. GB 15743-1995 "Strength of Car Side Doors"
4. QC/T 627-1999 "Pneumatic car electric door lock device"